Information and advice
The Promotion Department is part of Lyon Tourism and Conventions Bureau. Our mission is to promote Lyon, a leisure destination, in France and around the world and to facilitate its programmation.
Are you seeking a new destination for your programmes? Do you wish to organise a tour in Lyon for yours customers?
Our excellent knowledge of what Lyon and the surrounding area can offer both in terms of structures (hotels, restaurants, etc.) and services (guided tours, museums, boat trips, etc.), enables us exactly meet your needs.
For maximum efficiency, we have chosen to work with the best partners to guarantee a constant top-quality service in each area.
We suggest, you choose!
- Advice and assistance in the choice of your programmes (circuit feasibility, search for a targeted Lyon establishment, etc.)
- Active participation at the time of your inspection visits (help in preparing your study trip)
Organisation of fam trips
To help you get a feel for the destination yourself and meet local service providers, we are here to assist and help you organise familiarisation tours in Lyon.
300 tourism professionals from all over the world are welcomed every year!
Although we are an essential central point of contact, we are also part of a network aimed at establishing dynamic regional tourism.
- To enable you to book guided tours with tour guides, we will put you in contact with our Tour Guide Bureau.
- Should you wish to extend a stay or branch out and visit the area around Lyon, we will put you in contact with our special tourist service providers in Lyon and throughout the Auvergne Rhône-Alpes region.
Documentation at your disposal
And finally, for your clients or sales team, we will supply you with materials and documents about Lyon, free of charge.
- Photos free of charge to illustrate your brochures
- Forwarding of documentations published by ONLYLYON Tourism and Conventions for your sales network
- Forwarding of several copies of documents for your customers' travel folders
For all quote requests or if you require logistical assistance for your plans, please don’t hesitate to contact one of the region’s incoming tour operators which can help you design a tailor-made programme.
Blandine THENET, Promotion Manager
Eléonore DELENNE, Promotion Officer
Tel. : +33 (0)4 72 77 72 31
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org